You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. Further information on Torch Media, Inc can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory (same installation drive as Windows). Torch's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe". torch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 864.31 KB (885056 bytes) on disk.
Torch is composed of the following executables which take 19.67 MB (20622064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (201.98 KB)
- torch.exe (864.31 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (190.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.01 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.63 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.37 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 184.108.40.20648
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Torch:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Torch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Torch from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Torch when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Torch is a program marketed by Torch Media, Inc. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Torch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Torch in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 08:50:46.200