This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Torch for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. More data about Torch Media, Inc can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torch. Torch's primary file takes about 836.01 KB (856072 bytes) and is named torch.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Torch. They occupy 103.23 MB (108239304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (187.67 KB)
- old_torch.exe (864.31 KB)
- torch.exe (836.01 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (190.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.63 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (76.17 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.77 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.52 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 18.104.22.16809
alone. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Torch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Torch from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Torch when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Torch is a program offered by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Torch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". The Torch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Torch in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-06 21:52:34.103