You can find below details on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Torch is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torch. The program's main executable file is named torch.exe and occupies 836.01 KB (856072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Torch. They occupy an average of 9.42 MB (9873640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (187.67 KB)
- torch.exe (836.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.63 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19988
of Torch. You can find below info on other application versions of Torch:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove Torch from your PC.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Torch is an application offered by Torch Media, Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Torch in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:52:26.363