Torch is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. More data about Torch Media, Inc can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Torch. torch.exe is the Torch's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.28 MB (1344192 bytes) on disk.
Torch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.30 MB (9754336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.28 KB)
- torch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.69 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Torch version 220.127.116.110
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program marketed by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Torch in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-13 20:48:16.700