Torch is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. Further information on Torch Media, Inc can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Torch's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe". torch.exe is the Torch's primary executable file and it takes around 824.51 KB (844296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Torch. They occupy 9.85 MB (10323360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (189.36 KB)
- torch.exe (824.51 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 184.108.40.20622
only. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Torch.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Torch is a program marketed by Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-10 16:43:13.680