You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. More information on Torch Media, Inc can be seen here
. Usually the Torch application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 949.81 KB (972608 bytes) on disk and is labeled torch.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Torch. They take 7.99 MB (8381624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (202.12 KB)
- torch.exe (949.81 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.81 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Torch version 126.96.36.19912
only. You can find below a few links to other Torch releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Torch from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Torch:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Torch:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe
Torch is an application offered by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". The Torch app will be found automatically. When you select Torch in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 11:29:16.643