Torch is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. Further information on Torch Media, Inc can be found here
. Torch is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Torch. torch.exe is the Torch's main executable file and it occupies close to 864.31 KB (885056 bytes) on disk.
Torch contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.67 MB (20626648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (201.96 KB)
- torch.exe (864.31 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (190.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.63 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19937
of Torch. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program offered by Torch Media, Inc. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Torch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Torch in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-20 19:53:31.827