This web page is about Torch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. Go over here
for more details on Torch Media, Inc. Usually the Torch application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. torch.exe is the Torch's primary executable file and it occupies circa 866.31 KB (887104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Torch. They take an average of 20.31 MB (21296335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (202.10 KB)
- torch.exe (866.31 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (190.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (74.35 KB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.76 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19990
of Torch. You can find here a few links to other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\FB icon.ico
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Torch is an application marketed by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Torch in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Torch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 18:08:41.957