You can find on this page details on how to remove Torch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. Further information on Torch Media, Inc can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. torch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 818.50 KB (838144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Torch. They occupy about 11.86 MB (12439320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.24 KB)
- torch.exe (818.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.00 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TempTorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
This info is about Torch version 18.104.22.16826
alone. For other Torch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Torch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch\Torch.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Adobe\PDF Owner\PreviousOwner\.pdf\OpenWithList\Torch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe
Torch is an application offered by Torch Media, Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Torch in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Torch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:51:34.807