Torch is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Usually the Torch program is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Torch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 202.14 KB (206992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Torch. They take 202.14 KB (206992
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (202.14 KB)
This data is about Torch version 126.96.36.19995
only. For other Torch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Torch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Torch:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Torch:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Torch is a program released by Torch Media, Inc. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Torch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Torch in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:24:14.760