You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on Torch Media, Inc. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Torch. torch.exe is the Torch's main executable file and it takes approximately 738.31 KB (756032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Torch. They occupy about 7.80 MB (8177360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.33 KB)
- torch.exe (738.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (654.31 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- setup.exe (1.00 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.81 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Torch version 126.96.36.19936
alone. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Torch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Torch:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Torch when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Torch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch\Torch.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\torch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe
Torch is an application by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Torch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Torch in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:27:10.750