You can find on this page details on how to remove Torch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. More data about Torch Media, Inc can be seen here
. Usually the Torch program is to be found in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Torch is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Torch\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled torch.exe and its approximative size is 731.01 KB (748552 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Torch. They take about 10.63 MB (11143099
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (189.65 KB)
- torch.exe (731.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (626.01 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.01 MB)
- setup.exe (1,013.01 KB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (2.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12458
of Torch. You can find below info on other releases of Torch:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Torch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not removed:
Torch is a program marketed by Torch Media, Inc. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Torch in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:23:07.077