Torch is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. More information about Torch Media, Inc can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Torch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 837.01 KB (857096 bytes) on disk and is titled torch.exe.
The following executables are contained in Torch. They occupy 9.42 MB (9877304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.25 KB)
- torch.exe (837.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.63 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current web page applies to Torch version 18.104.22.16812
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Torch:
...click to view all...
Torch is an application by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Torch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Torch in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 21:44:30.720