You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Swift Record. More information about the app Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. utilSwiftRecord.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it takes circa 631.23 KB (646384 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record is composed of the following executables which occupy 873.36 KB (894320
bytes) on disk:
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (631.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.152419
of Swift Record. For more Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program released by the software company Swift Record. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record program will be found very quickly. When you click Swift Record in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:00:48.970