This page is about Swift Record for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. More data about Swift Record can be seen here
. More details about the software Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Swift Record. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2406904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.09 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (449.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.22.122906
of Swift Record. You can find below a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program by the software company Swift Record. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Swift Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 05:30:46.750