This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. More info about Swift Record can be read here
. Detailed information about Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Swift Record is composed of the following executables which take 2.59 MB (2712592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (632.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.12.092346
only. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program marketed by Swift Record. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Swift Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 14:49:28.393