Swift Record is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. More information on Swift Record can be seen here
. More details about Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Swift Record. The application's main executable file is named SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Swift Record. They occupy 2.24 MB (2343976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (452.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Swift Record version 2015.06.09.172506
only. You can find below info on other releases of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program offered by Swift Record. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Swift Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-09 18:07:34.110