This page is about Swift Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Swift Record. More info about the software Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Swift Record's primary file takes about 631.23 KB (646384 bytes) and its name is utilSwiftRecord.exe.
The executable files below are part of Swift Record. They take about 873.34 KB (894304
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (631.23 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.09.012339
only. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record versions:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application marketed by Swift Record. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 16:59:16.947