You can find below detailed information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. Take a look here
for more details on Swift Record. Please open http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's web page. Swift Record is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Swift Record. They occupy 2.14 MB (2238896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (404.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Swift Record version 2015.04.09.012250
alone. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Swift Record from your computer.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Swift Record:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Swift Record
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\utilSwiftRecord.exe
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\utilSwiftRecord.InstallState
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecord.ico
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecordbho.dll
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayIcon
Swift Record is an application by the software company Swift Record. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Swift Record from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Swift Record in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:15:40.183