You can find below detailed information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. Open here
for more information on Swift Record. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more info about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Usually the Swift Record application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Swift Record's primary file takes about 241.55 KB (247344 bytes) and is called SwiftRecordUninstall.exe.
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 241.55 KB (247344
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (241.55 KB)
This page is about Swift Record version 2015.05.25.042750
alone. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application released by Swift Record. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Swift Record in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:20:51.440