Swift Record is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. Check out here
for more info on Swift Record. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more information about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Swift Record is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, regulated by the user's option. Swift Record's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. utilSwiftRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 462.73 KB (473840 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record contains of the executables below. They take 704.83 KB (721744
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.09 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (462.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.06.22.202900
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program offered by the software company Swift Record. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Swift Record from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Swift Record in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:37:27.413