This page contains complete information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. More info about Swift Record can be read here
. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more data about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Swift Record. The application's main executable file is titled SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executables below are part of Swift Record. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2269616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (388.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.04.22.054929
only. You can find below info on other releases of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program marketed by the software company Swift Record. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Swift Record from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record application will be found automatically. When you select Swift Record in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 10:13:43.453