Swift Record is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. More information on Swift Record can be seen here
. Please open http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's page. Swift Record is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Swift Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Swift Record's primary file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and its name is SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Swift Record is composed of the following executables which take 2.32 MB (2429464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (459.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.052901
of Swift Record. You can find below info on other versions of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application released by Swift Record. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Swift Record from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record app will be found automatically. When you select Swift Record in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:59:02.977