Swift Record is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. More information about Swift Record can be found here
. Please open http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's web page. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SwiftRecordUninstall.exe and occupies 241.54 KB (247336 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Swift Record. They take 241.54 KB (247336
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (241.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.09.042718
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Swift Record you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Swift Record:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Swift Record's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Swift Record
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecord.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecordBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecordUninstall.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayName
Swift Record is a program released by Swift Record. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Swift Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record application will be found automatically. After you select Swift Record in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 17:08:48.490