Swift Record is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. You can read more on Swift Record or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Swift Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Swift Record's main executable file and it occupies close to 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.14 MB (2240344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (253.43 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (399.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.18.045315
of Swift Record. You can find below a few links to other Swift Record versions:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application marketed by Swift Record. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Swift Record with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-19 05:40:40.653