This web page is about Swift Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. Open here
for more information on Swift Record. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more information about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). Swift Record's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecordUn.exe OFS_. Swift Record's main file takes around 622.23 KB (637168 bytes) and its name is SwiftRecordUn.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Swift Record. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1432760
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUn.exe (622.23 KB)
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (253.45 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.04.01.162226
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program marketed by Swift Record. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecordUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-26 11:50:41.807