You can find below detailed information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. More info about Swift Record can be found here
. More information about Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Swift Record. SwiftRecordUninstall.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it takes approximately 242.02 KB (247832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Swift Record. They occupy 242.02 KB (247832
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.19.124927
of Swift Record. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program released by Swift Record. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Swift Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. When you click Swift Record in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-27 17:06:57.917