This info is about Swift Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Swift Record. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more information about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Swift Record. They occupy about 2.17 MB (2272672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.00 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (390.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Swift Record version 2015.05.01.095002
alone. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Swift Record from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Swift Record:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Swift Record
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\bin\a39d17aca52f4ea69251.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\bin\a39d17aca52f4ea692513e4afb5f49e5.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayIcon
Swift Record is an application offered by the software company Swift Record. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Swift Record from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Swift Record in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 13:41:01.967