You can find below details on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. You can read more on Swift Record or check for application updates here
. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more details about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Swift Record is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Swift Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Swift Record. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2771480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (633.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.09.112340
only. For more Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application marketed by Swift Record. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Swift Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 14:08:19.277