This web page is about Swift Record for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. You can find out more on Swift Record or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Usually the Swift Record program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. utilSwiftRecord.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it takes circa 402.23 KB (411888 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 655.60 KB (671336
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (253.37 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (402.23 KB)
This page is about Swift Record version 2015.03.17.190529
only. For more Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program by the software company Swift Record. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Swift Record from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 19:50:34.027