This info is about Swift Record for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. Check out here
where you can read more on Swift Record. Further information about Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2774504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.07 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (635.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.06.155045
of Swift Record. You can find below info on other versions of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application released by the software company Swift Record. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Swift Record from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record app will be found very quickly. After you click Swift Record in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 19:38:01.277