This page contains thorough information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Swift Record. Further information about Swift Record can be seen at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Swift Record's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SwiftRecordUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.11 KB (247920 bytes).
The executables below are part of Swift Record. They take an average of 242.11 KB (247920
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.06.16.142855
alone. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program by Swift Record. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Swift Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record application will be found very quickly. When you select Swift Record in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:22:31.563