This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. You can read more on Swift Record or check for application updates here
. More information about Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Swift Record's primary file takes around 251.30 KB (257336 bytes) and is called SwiftRecordUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Swift Record. They occupy about 251.30 KB (257336
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (251.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.035114
of Swift Record. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application offered by Swift Record. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Swift Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. When you click Swift Record in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:44:13.423