You can find below details on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. Go over here
where you can read more on Swift Record. More info about the program Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Swift Record. They occupy about 2.14 MB (2239408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.02 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (401.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.01.045003
alone. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application released by the software company Swift Record. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Swift Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record application will be found very quickly. When you select Swift Record in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Swift Record supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 07:56:11.350