This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. More information about Swift Record can be read here
. Please open http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Swift Record by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it occupies about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Swift Record version 2015.03.16.120427
alone. Click on the links below for other Swift Record versions:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program offered by Swift Record. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record app will be found automatically. After you click Swift Record in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 09:43:06.223