You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. Further information on Swift Record can be found here
. Please follow http://theswiftrecord.com/support
if you want to read more on Swift Record on Swift Record's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Swift Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 451.23 KB (462064 bytes) on disk and is titled utilSwiftRecord.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Swift Record. They take about 693.32 KB (709960
bytes) on disk.
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.09 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (451.23 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.06.22.002858
alone. You can find below a few links to other Swift Record versions:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program offered by the software company Swift Record. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Swift Record or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Swift Record.
8. After uninstalling Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 04:28:19.560