This page is about Swift Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. More info about Swift Record can be found here
. You can get more details about Swift Record at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Swift Record is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record directory, regulated by the user's option. Swift Record's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Swift Record's main executable file and it occupies close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Swift Record. They take about 2.31 MB (2426400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (458.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.24.203021
of Swift Record. Click on the links below for other Swift Record versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Swift Record from your computer.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Swift Record:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Swift Record
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\38fd.dll
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\38fd551c01.dll
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\38fd551c0164.dll
- C:\Program Files\Swift Record\bin\38fd64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Swift Record
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Swift Record\DisplayIcon
Swift Record is an application offered by Swift Record. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Swift Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". If it exists on your system the Swift Record app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The software company is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Swift Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 23:02:19.160