This info is about Swift Record for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. Additional info about Swift Record can be seen here
. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more data about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Usually the Swift Record application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Swift Record's main file takes around 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and its name is SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Swift Record is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.27 MB (2380816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (463.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.17.152856
of Swift Record. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is a program by Swift Record. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Swift Record in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Swift Record:
- The publisher is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your computer, nor are we saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:55:55.763