Swift Record is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your computerSwift Record
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Swift Record. Further information about Swift Record can be found at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Usually the Swift Record program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Swift Record. utilSwiftRecord.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 447.73 KB (458480 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record is comprised of the following executables which occupy 689.84 KB (706400
bytes) on disk:
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (447.73 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.06.21.142902
alone. For other Swift Record versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application offered by Swift Record. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Swift Record from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". If it is installed on your PC the Swift Record application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Swift Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:56:58.333