Red Giant Link
This page contains complete information on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Further information on Red Giant, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Red Giant Link.exe and its approximative size is 407.80 KB (417584 bytes).
Red Giant Link contains of the executables below. They take 26.49 MB (27777263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Red Giant Link version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is a program marketed by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link application will be found very quickly. When you click Red Giant Link in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Red Giant Link.
8. After removing Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Giant Link in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:51:11.137