Red Giant Link
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. More information on Red Giant, LLC can be seen here
. Detailed information about Red Giant Link can be seen at http://www.redgiant.com
. Red Giant Link is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 122.71 KB (125656 bytes) on disk and is labeled Red Giant Link.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Red Giant Link. They occupy about 11.60 MB (12166364
bytes) on disk.
- Red Giant Link.exe (122.71 KB)
- scheduler.exe (4.77 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Red Giant Link. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application released by Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Red Giant Link from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link program will be found very quickly. When you click Red Giant Link in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Giant Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 06:27:38.953