Red Giant Link
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PCRed Giant, LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Red Giant, LLC. You can get more details related to Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. Usually the Red Giant Link application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Red Giant Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 400.21 KB (409816 bytes) on disk and is titled Red Giant Link.exe.
Red Giant Link is composed of the following executables which take 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This page is about Red Giant Link version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application offered by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link application will be found very quickly. When you select Red Giant Link in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:25:48.910