Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PCRed Giant, LLC
. More data about Red Giant, LLC can be found here
. More details about Red Giant Link can be seen at http://www.redgiant.com
. Usually the Red Giant Link application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Red Giant Link. Red Giant Link.exe is the Red Giant Link's primary executable file and it occupies circa 400.21 KB (409816 bytes) on disk.
Red Giant Link installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current page applies to Red Giant Link version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Red Giant Link from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Red Giant Link in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After removing Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:07:00.573