Red Giant Link
This info is about Red Giant Link for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PCRed Giant, LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Red Giant, LLC. Please follow http://www.redgiant.com
if you want to read more on Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. Red Giant Link is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Giant Link. Red Giant Link's primary file takes around 407.80 KB (417584 bytes) and is named Red Giant Link.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Red Giant Link. They take about 24.58 MB (25778884
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (4.17 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This info is about Red Giant Link version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Red Giant Link we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Red Giant Link:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa8164.10562\app\Red Giant Link.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa8164.11551\app\Red Giant Link.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\rgdeploystash84a6d230-69d8-45b0-9697-72ecc1ff21a4\Red Giant Link.exebd479321-bfe4-4429-803a-4d45e29e95d5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\chromium.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\link.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\link.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\link_config
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Red Giant Link in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Red Giant Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:47:44.223