Red Giant Link
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. Additional info about Red Giant, LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. Red Giant Link is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Red Giant Link's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file is called Red Giant Link.exe and it has a size of 407.80 KB (417584 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Red Giant Link. They occupy about 26.49 MB (27777276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Red Giant Link. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Red Giant Link from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Red Giant Link in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After removing Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:53:50.520