Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Red Giant, LLC. Click on http://www.redgiant.com
to get more facts about Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. Red Giant Link is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Red Giant Link's full uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 401.80 KB (411440 bytes) on disk and is labeled Red Giant Link.exe.
Red Giant Link is composed of the following executables which occupy 802.01 KB (821256
bytes) on disk:
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (401.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Red Giant Link. You can find below a few links to other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Red Giant Link in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Red Giant Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 02:28:24.530