Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. You can find out more on Red Giant, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Red Giant Link can be found at http://www.redgiant.com
. Red Giant Link is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Red Giant Link.exe is the Red Giant Link's primary executable file and it takes approximately 408.43 KB (418232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Red Giant Link. They occupy an average of 27.12 MB (28440391
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (408.43 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.71 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This info is about Red Giant Link version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Red Giant Link:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Red Giant Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Red Giant Link in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 15:24:46.777