Red Giant Link
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Red Giant Link for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Open here
for more information on Red Giant, LLC. You can get more details about Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 126.21 KB (129240 bytes) on disk and is labeled Red Giant Link.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Red Giant Link. They occupy about 18.83 MB (19745641
bytes) on disk.
- Red Giant Link.exe (126.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
This info is about Red Giant Link version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link program will be found automatically. After you select Red Giant Link in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Red Giant Link in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:52:54.293