Red Giant Link
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. You can find out more on Red Giant, LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Red Giant Link can be seen at http://www.redgiant.com
. Usually the Red Giant Link application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Red Giant Link by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Red Giant Link's primary file takes about 407.80 KB (417584 bytes) and is called Red Giant Link.exe.
The executables below are part of Red Giant Link. They occupy about 26.49 MB (27776945
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This data is about Red Giant Link version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Red Giant Link:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Red Giant Link when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\link.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Giant\Link\link.log
Red Giant Link is a program marketed by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Red Giant Link or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Red Giant Link in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Giant Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:08:41.323