Red Giant Link
You can find below details on how to remove Red Giant Link for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PCRed Giant, LLC
. You can find out more on Red Giant, LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. Red Giant Link is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Red Giant Link.exe and occupies 407.80 KB (417584 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Red Giant Link. They occupy 26.49 MB (27777779
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Red Giant Link. For other Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is a program by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Red Giant Link with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it exists on your system the Red Giant Link application will be found automatically. When you select Red Giant Link in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Giant Link in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 02:31:25.643